A Proven Legal Team For Shreveport
Any lawyer can claim to be skilled or knowledgeable, but practicing law is the only way to get experience. With more than four decades of experience, attorney J. Ransdell Keene can see sides of an issue that may otherwise go overlooked. When representing a client, he can identify hidden risks and opportunities because he has handled a similar situation several times before. This knowledge and insight translate to results for clients facing personal injury, family law, criminal law, estate planning, workers’ compensation and SSDI issues.
If you are struggling with a legal issue, the Law Offices of J. Ransdell Keene is here for you. Our Shreveport office helps clients across Louisiana. Call us now at 318-480-0000 to schedule your free consultation.
You can learn more about Mr. Keene’s lengthy career and accolades by clicking the link below:
There Is No Substitute For Years Of Experience
Before founding Law Offices of J. Ransdell Keene, Mr. Keene served in the U.S. Attorney’s office, first as the Assistant U.S. Attorney, then as the U.S. Attorney. While serving as the U.S. Attorney, he presided over complex and momentous cases involving a broad range of legal matters, including criminal law, tax law and personal injury. This experience on the other side of the courtroom has given him a deep insight into how cases are prosecuted. Whether you are facing a dispute with the IRS, a federal criminal charge or any legal issue with a federal scope, having a former U.S. Attorney as your lawyer can prove to be a valuable advantage.
Mr. Keene assists clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Criminal defense: In case of state or federal criminal charges, we will help create a personalized and robust defense.
- Family law: Whether you are facing a divorce, a child custody dispute or another family law matter, our family law attorney can help you
- Personal injury: If you or your loved one is hurt in an accident, we will fight to get your deserved and fair compensation.
- Estate planning: Planning your estate, such as creating a will, can be a challenging prospect. Our team can help.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits: Obtaining or planning your SSD benefits can be difficult. Our attorney will work to get your deserved benefits.
- Workers’ compensation: If you are hurt at work, you qualify for workers’ compensation benefits.