If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, you need to know what types of damages you can recover. Too many car accident victims underestimate the long-term costs of their injuries and are under the assumption that the damages available to them are far more limited than they truly are. Unfortunately, this makes victims vulnerable to low-ball offers from the insurance companies, when they need and deserve far more. You only get one chance to demand the full compensation that you will need to pay for the life-time costs of your injuries.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle collision in Shreveport, please, call the Law Offices of J. Ransdell Keene before it’s too late. We can help.
Car Accident Damages
After a car accident, you can receive compensation for your economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Existing and future medical expenses
- Home health care
- End-of-life care
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Prosthetic devices
- Appropriate vehicle, such as a wheelchair van with lift
- Special equipment and home modifications to accommodate disability
- Existing and future lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damage – damage to your vehicle and belongings
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
To recover full and fair compensation for your injuries, you need the help of an experienced car accident attorney. If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident in Shreveport, learn more about the damages you may be able to receive. Please call the Law Offices of J. Ransdell Keene at 800-597-9247 or contact us online right away.